The PLAYer Level is the first step in providing ongoing opportunities for learning golf, the Nine Core Values and Nine Healthy Habits while acquiring valuable life skills. PLAYer Level participants begin their journey through The First Tee Curriculum by exposure to the first set of Core Lessons: 1 -9. Below are the requirements participants must meet in order to qualify for certification to the next level. The PLAYer Level is self-paced and participation will be monitored through a ‘scorecard’ allowing the participant and parent to track progression.
PAR Level requirements:
- Ages 7+
- Participate in a GREEN, a VALLEY & a RANCH Session (in any order)
core lesson curriculum:
- 1 – Welcome & Showing Respect
- 2 – Courtesy Toward Others
- 3 – Responsibility for the Course
- 4 – Honesty of Players
- 5 – Modeling Sportsmanship
- 6 – Developing Confidence
- 7 – Using Good Judgment
- 8 – Playing with Perseverance
- 9 – Living with Integrity
Since we are launching a new online registration system in 2017, orientation will be mandatory in order for parents and guardians to familiarize themselves with the online registration process as well as expectations of policies and procedures. Dates and times for 2017 Orientations will be announced at a later date.
2017 Player offerings: