Participants who successfully certify through the BIRDIE Level proceed to the next Level: EAGLE, which is a seasonal membership (April through October). Eagle Level participants continue their journey through The First Tee Curriculum by exposure to the next set of Core Lessons: 22–27. Below are the requirements participants must meet in order to qualify for certification to the next level. The EAGLE Level is self-paced and participation will be monitored through a ‘scorecard’ allowing the participant and parent to track progression.
eagle Level requirements:
- Age 13+
- Participate in 4 of Each Core Lesson (22 – 27) – See Calendar Tab
- Participate in 6 Electives
- Participate in 5 Service Opportunities
- Play in 6 Friday Play Days (individual registration required)
- Play in 6 Tuesday Play Days (individual registration required) OR Outside Tournaments (approval required)
core lesson curriculum:
- 22 – Stay Well for Life
- 23 – Building a GO-TO Team
- 24 – Appreciating Diversity
- 25 – Dealing with Conflict
- 26 – Be a GO-TO Person
- 27 – Planning for the Future
new for 2017!
- Membership: $225
- Individual Class Sign Up is NOT Required (except for Tuesday & Friday Play Days).
- Membership adds you to the Birdie Level Roster (24 classes) for the 2017 Season.
- Tuesday Play Days are $5/round (after 5 complimentary rounds)
- Complimentary Par 3/Range Rewards Card (for use outside of programming hours)
Since we are launching a new online registration system in 2017, orientation will be mandatory in order for parents and guardians to familiarize themselves with the online registration process as well as expectations of policies and procedures. Dates and times for 2017 Orientations will be announced at a later date.