Participants who successfully certify through the PLAYer Level proceed to the next Level: PAR. Par Level participants continue their journey through The First Tee Curriculum by exposure to the next set of Core Lessons: 10–15. Below are the requirements participants must meet in order to qualify for certification to the next level. The PAR Level is self-paced and participation will be monitored through a ‘scorecard’ allowing the participant and parent to track progression.
PAR Level requirements:
- Ages 9+
- Participate in a GREEN, a VALLEY & a RANCH Session (in any order)
- Play in 5 Friday Play Days (individual registration required)
- Participate in 2 Electives
- Participate in 2 Service Opportunities
core lesson curriculum:
- 10 – Exploring the Game
- 11 – Respecting the Rules
- 12 – Meeting & Greeting with A-L-R
- 13 – Having Fun while you Learn
- 14 – Staying Cool
- 15 – Finding your Personal Par
Since we are launching a new online registration system in 2017, orientation will be mandatory in order for parents and guardians to familiarize themselves with the online registration process as well as expectations of policies and procedures. Dates and times for 2017 Orientations will be announced at a later date.
2017 Par offerings: