Participants who successfully certify through the PAR Level proceed to the next Level: BIRDIE, which is a seasonal membership (April through October). Birdie Level participants continue their journey through The First Tee Curriculum by exposure to the next set of Core Lessons: 16–21. Below are the requirements participants must meet in order to qualify for certification to the next level. The BIRDIE Level is self-paced and participation will be monitored through a ‘scorecard’ allowing the participant and parent to track progression.
birdie Level requirements:
- Age 11+
- Participate in a BIRDIE GREEN, BIRDIE VALLEY & a BIRDIE RANCH Session
- Participate in 4 Electives
- Participate in 3 Service Opportunities
- Play in 8 Friday Play Days (individual registration required)
- Play in 2 Tuesday Play Days (individual registration required)
core lesson curriculum:
- 16 – Dreams & Goals
- 17 – Goals (Positive & Important to You)
- 18 – Goals that are Specific & Under Your Control
- 19 – Setting Different Types of Goals
- 20 – Getting to Your Goal
- 21 – Dealing with Challenges
new for 2018!
- Class Sign Up is Required for Tuesday & Friday Play Days.
- Tuesday Play Days are $5/round (after 5 complimentary rounds)
- Complimentary Par 3/Range Rewards Card (for use outside of programming hours)
birdie Parent Orientation
We understand that families are very busy with many activities and respect your time. We ask that at least one parent attend a parent orientation each year in order to understand (either for the first time or as a returning participant) our program and its policies and procedures. We are constantly striving to make the program better for our participants and want to share the information in a group setting. Participant attendance is not required.
|Tuesday, April 3rd||5:30 pm|
|Wednesday, April 4th||5:30 pm|
|Friday, May 4th||5:45 pm|
|Monday, June 11th||5:45 pm|
birdie Attendance Policy
Regular attendance ensures the participant’s likelihood of advancement to the next level; therefore, we expect participants to attend at least 3 of 6 classes during the session. If for any reason you are unable to attend class, please contact us as soon as possible. Parents will be given a Handbook during Parent Orientation outlining all of The First Tee of Green Valley Ranch Policies.