Participants who successfully certify through the PAR Level proceed to the next Level: BIRDIE, which is a seasonal membership (April through October). Birdie Level participants continue their journey through The First Tee Curriculum by exposure to the next set of Core Lessons: 16–21. Below are the requirements participants must meet in order to qualify for certification to the next level. The BIRDIE Level is self-paced and participation will be monitored through a ‘scorecard’ allowing the participant and parent to track progression.
birdie Level requirements:
- Age 11+
- Participate in 3 of Each Core Lesson (16 – 21) – See Calendar Tab
- Participate in 4 Electives
- Participate in 3 Service Opportunities
- Play in 8 Friday Play Days (individual registration required)
- Play in 2 Tuesday Play Days (individual registration required)
core lesson curriculum:
- 16 – Dreams & Goals
- 17 – Goals (Positive & Important to You)
- 18 – Goals that are Specific & Under Your Control
- 19 – Setting Different Types of Goals
- 20 – Getting to Your Goal
- 21 – Dealing with Challenges
new for 2017!
- Membership: $225
- Individual Class Sign Up is NOT Required (except for Tuesday & Friday Play Days).
- Membership adds you to the Birdie Level Roster (24 classes) for the 2017 Season.
- Tuesday Play Days are $5/round (after 5 complimentary rounds)
- Complimentary Par 3/Range Rewards Card (for use outside of programming hours)
Since we are launching a new online registration system in 2017, orientation will be mandatory in order for parents and guardians to familiarize themselves with the online registration process as well as expectations of policies and procedures. Dates and times for 2017 Orientations will be announced at a later date.