The Colorado Open Golf Foundation proudly hosts the HealthONE Colorado Open Championships annually to benefit the programming efforts of The First Tee of Green Valley Ranch, the LPGA*USGA Girls Golf of Green Valley Ranch and the Colorado PGA Golf In Schools Program. New for 2013, the season will launch with the Colorado Senior Open during Memorial Day week and conclude with the Colorado Women's Open the week of Labor Day.
NEWS: Pairings for Senior Open will be posted 5/22!
- HealthONE Colorado Senior Open: May 29-31 (click here for info)
- HealthONE Colorado Open Pro-Am: July 24 (click for info) AM PM
- Colorado Open Pro-Junior presented by Walmart: July 24
- HealthONE Colorado Open: July 25-28 (click here for info)
- HealthONE Colorado Women's Open: September 4-6 (click here for info)
Qualifying Sites and Dates for the Colorado Open:
Qualifier #1: July 10 at Antler Creek, Falcon, CO (near CO Springs)
Qualifier #2: July 16 at Eagle Ranch Golf Course, Eagle, CO
Qualifier #3: July 18 at Legacy Ridge Golf Course Westminster, CO
Qualifier #4: July 22 at Legacy Ridge Golf Course Westminster, CO